Hot Student Stories

You live in the State of Indiana and your son will be a Junior in college and he will also turn 21 years old in Sept your question is can you emancipate him for the before hes out of school reducing?

Megan Page

in Higher Education

1 answer

1 answer

Kristi Hammond on September 27, 2018

Legally, is emancipated at the age of 18 years. However, schools are often considered the contributions of parents to a certain age for financial aid, etc. If that's what they're trying to avoid , you need to find out what school or schools rules and to take measures to establish her son as financially independent.

Add you answer