Hot Student Stories

You graduated from an undergraduate college in Texas last year but now want to go back to get another undergraduate degree will you be considered a freshman or transfer?

William Cain

in Higher Education

1 answer

1 answer

Blair Lewis on October 25, 2018

It would be considered a transfer student. This is not to say that it would be in the first level of state. The school will evaluate all previous college work and apply all usable credits toward your second degree. Therefore, you could enter as a sophomore or possibly junior-level status depending on the amount of credits transferred.

Add you answer