Hot Student Stories

You are buying a house and your boyfriend is going to move in with you and help you pay the mortgage but he is not in the title If he moves out do you have to give him money for helping you pay expens?

Jeffrey Rodriguez

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Mindee Nelson on April 14, 2018

If you are buying a house, and your boyfriend is living with you, he should pay the rent, that is to say, the expenses of subsistence. Where you choose to allocate the funds is not important. Nor the money is due, when it is moved. I lived under his roof. Response Make absolutely sure that you pay all the mortgage payments from an account that is only yours alone. You may also want to get another document that recognizes that the home is yours and what is going to happen if you back. I have heard from several people that they have to pay to your ex for the equity in the home that they shared.

Add you answer