Hot Student Stories

Will you require sponsorship to obtain, maintain, or extend your employment authorization?

Annie Barnes

in Social studies

1 answer

1 answer

Deborah Edwards on November 11, 2018

If you are not sure about what this question means, then I think I can help. What this person (I'm assuming that a potential employer, or maybe a person you talk to in order to get a Visa) means that this question is whether you are actually authorized to work in the country. So, for example, if you live in the US, but want to move to, let's say, Japan for the job, probably this question. This means that the employer can give a sponsorship to help you get a work Visa for that country. If you don't require sponsorship, it means that you already have a Visa and can work in the country.

Add you answer