Hot Student Stories

Which income tax reports do you need for fafsa if you want to start college fall of 2008?

Kaitlin Dean

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

William Cain on July 10, 2018

You need your parents most recent tax reports, which would be from 2007.. If you have not completed them by the time you are filling out your FAFSA form, you have to use the report of the previous year, but you should update your information when your parents file.

Add you answer