Hot Student Stories

Where to seek help, employment?

Dana Keller

in Student Loans

1 answer

1 answer

Curtis Rhodes on March 27, 2018

\n. \nEmployment topics can be discussed and resolved at different levels. If you can discuss and solve the problems of your Employer, then that is definitely the best outcome. However, if this is not possible, the Citizen Bureau Advice is a good place to start. if you need professional legal support with complex issues such as Redundancy, Discrimination, bullying etc, then you have to use Lawyers. Good lawyers, like the Cathedral of Law has a proven track record..

Add you answer