Hot Student Stories

Where can you find help with living expenses for you and your children while you attend school?

Mindee Nelson

in Student Loans

1 answer

1 answer

Chelsea Hayes on July 8, 2018

If you are already receiving AFDC or other public assistance, some have additional funds available for "welfare to Work" programs, which vary from State to State. At school Iu are the hope of attending, the office of finance can direct you to other sources of grants and loans , but you should ask, they are not the bombing of them unsolicited. There are some very dark grants than there is for racial and ethnic minorities, but you have to look for them.

Add you answer