Hot Student Stories

What type of training is needed to be a baker?

Whitney Matthews

in Online Courses

1 answer

1 answer

Chelsea Hayes on April 6, 2018

If you are seeking formal academic training, you need to go to culinary school to get the training and skills to work in the kitchen, no matter you want to be a chef or baker specifically.

You can choose the blue ribbon cooking school, which is the most famous cooking school in the world. I think you can find a lot of information online about this school.

If you are looking for an online school, the culinary program that I found on the internet are: the University of Phoenix, University Ashford, Le Cordon Bleu, and Penn Foster Career School. All of them have a program or certificate, or at least the course of training to teach in the field of cooking and food.

Add you answer