Hot Student Stories

What subjects do you need to take to become a music teacher?

Tara Andrews

in Higher Education

1 answer

1 answer

Ralph Lopez on July 5, 2018

For teaching in the public school system in the United States in pre-kindergarten to high school, you must have at least a bachelor's degree on the master of education program accredited College or University in the region or University and certification of teachers. It will take about four years to complete as a student in a full academic course, provided that you take the application in accordance with the requirements of the school or University. People who already have at least a bachelor's degree, but not in the training program can receive certification to teach specific courses through the Alternative Program in the state in which you want to teach. The source and more detailed information concerning your request, click under " related links (Department of Labor) indicated directly below this section to questions and answers.

Add you answer