Hot Student Stories

What law school can I study education law and special education law or juvenile justice in the United States I'm looking for specific programs not just courses?

Tara Andrews

in Schools

1 answer

1 answer

Craig Stewart on September 27, 2018

For Undergrad... (don't answer this question) . You can get this information and using the sites College Matchmaker search engine, or click in the related links section (College Board) indicated below to go directly to the site. You can research colleges and universities by name, or by programs of study or by geographical location size, or combinations of all etc The site provide you with a list of institutions based on your request. It will give you the schools background, accreditation, degree offerings, programs of study, entrance requirements, tuition and fees, athletic programs etc and a link to each institutions official web page. Make sure that the college or university has a regional accreditation (most important). Practice navigating this site. It will be well worth the time and effort.

Add you answer