Hot Student Stories

What kind of financial aid can a 30 yr old college student get from the government?

James Washington

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Karen Wright on September 5, 2019

Doesn't matter how old you are, you can still fill out the FAFSA to apply for federal aid. You'll get a Student Aid Report outlining your determined need, and leftovers of Expected Family Contribution. From these numbers, the school will put together an aid package usually consists of grants, loans and federal workstudy. For more information on federal aid, try here: For information specific to the schools of the policies of help, try here:

Add you answer