Hot Student Stories
top-5-grammar-and-spelling-checkers-to-rock-in-2019

What is the percent rate of change in function y = \((0.99)^x\)? Determine whether the function represents exponential growth or exponential decay. 1%; exponential growth 1%; exponential decay 10%; exponential growth 0.1%; exponential decay

Whitney Matthews

in Chemistry

follow
followin
1 answer
68 views

1 answer


Samantha Barber on January 24, 2018

1%; exponential decayThis is due to that the remaining value is 99% of the original value and the change is exponential.


Add you answer