Hot Student Stories

What is the Difference between BS and BS EN?

Victoria Fowler

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Deborah Edwards on February 7, 2018

A "B" (British Standard) document is generally confined to the uk and many British territories (Gibraltar, for example). A "BS en" (British Standard Euro Norm) document applies to many European countres and includes the uk.

Add you answer