Hot Student Stories

What is the difference between a BS and a MS?

Mindee Nelson

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Tara Andrews on January 27, 2018

Undergraduate programs it is a basic foundation within a given program of study. The course work includes a general cluster of knowledge that promotes a well-rounded education. Therefore, the student is exposed to a variety of areas, not only in their chosen field of study. These areas that involve general education courses to include, English, Mathematics, History, Laboratory Science, with courses in the Humanities and Social Sciences, to mention a few. These would be good along with the students Major Requirements and Major Elective Requirements. In general, Associates and Bachelors degrees are considered undergraduate course work, while the Masters and Doctorate are considered graduate course work. Graduate course work-in most cases - is very specific and particular to one field of study. Therefore, the post-graduate study is advanced course work which follows undergraduate programs.

Add you answer