Hot Student Stories

What is an AAA and BA in teaching?

Amanda Johnson

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Melissa Norris on August 6, 2018

To teach in a public school in the united States, the minimum educational requirement is a bachelor's degree with state teachers certification (license). Associates in of education (although it could lead to teaching as a substitute) is typically designed as a transfer program to a four-year college or university.

Add you answer