Hot Student Stories

What if a child's parents are divorced and they want to live with the other parent?

Curtis Rhodes

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Theresa Perry on November 6, 2018

If a child wants to live with the non-custodial parent, the parentswill have to go back through the court system to change the custodyagreement. The majority of states allow the opinion of the 14 years oldchild as to where they want to live.

Add you answer