Hot Student Stories

What degree do you need to have to teach college What if your undergraduate degree is from an unaccredited college but Masters' and doctor degree is from a accredited college?

Cynthia Baker

in Student Loans

1 answer

1 answer

Caroline Campbell on April 21, 2018

If you interview, mention where he obtained his masters and Phd (if you do not ask I would not say that the school is unaccerdited, but the employer will probably still want to to know). To teach at the university you need a Phd in the subject you want to teach or in Education (almost any PhD well)....If you decide to teach high school or something, then you need a teaching credential (but not for university education).

Add you answer