Hot Student Stories

What can you do with your associates in education and bachelors in physcology?

Kristi Hammond

in Higher Education

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Alexa Spicer on April 10, 2018

There are endless possibilities. For example, you can get a teacher certification to teach a specific course within the public school system through the Board Of Education alternate route program for people who have not graduated with a bachelor's degree in a teacher education program. Many organizations are looking for good people with a psychology degree within their human resources departments. The first thing you should do is acquire a vision for yourself; a clearly articulated picture of the future you intend to create for yourself. It must be one based on a passion for what you want to do, and the benefits it brings to the others as yourself. Once you have acquired that vision, your path will become clear. Passion is the key!

Add you answer