Hot Student Stories

Using the FAFSA form, you can apply for: A. Federal Student Loans B. The Federal work-study program C. Private loans D. Both A & B

Karen Wright

in Business

1 answer

1 answer

Whitney Matthews on January 16, 2019

Using the FAFSA form, you can apply for federal student loans and as well as the federal work study program. So the correct answer is likely to be the letter d, which is of a and of b.• Federal student loans can be obtained in the school's financial aid office Federal work-study program are part-time jobs provided by the program in the middle of help for the student in relation to their financial needs in a way of paying for the education of the student

Add you answer