Hot Student Stories

Now you'r in Asia in 11th grade attendin sat this year and if you get scholarship score in sat can you admit in Harvard or any other university of US without finishing high school?

Jeremy Wood

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Melissa Norris on August 4, 2018

Colleges and universities in the united States require the completion of secondary school, and some will accept a GED (Harvard is not one of them).

Add you answer