Hot Student Stories

Is there financial aid for low income homeowners available for major repairs?

Deborah Edwards

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Curtis Rhodes on May 12, 2018

In the united States, you may contact the Department of Housing and Urban Development to inquire about financial assistance for the repairs of the house.

Add you answer