Hot Student Stories

Is there financial aid available to college students in the state of Louisiana who's parents are diseased?

Mindee Nelson

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Ralph Lopez on June 26, 2018

Student aid is a federal program. Regardless of the state in which you live, you can apply. If you are an orphan, without parents and without adoptive parents, then student help is in reality more easy to apply. All students 23 years of age and below must have the approval of their parents. This approval is for the release of their income and tax information. If there are no parents to a future student , someone under the age of 23 years of age, after which the student will be treated as a non-traditional student that is 24 years of age or older. There is No need for parents of the loans, family contributions, or parent tax information. There are other programs specifically for children who are orphaned. The first step is to fill out a free application for student aid. Or you can visit the financial aid department of the school you wish to attend.

Add you answer