Hot Student Stories

Is is okay in New York to leave your home with your children because of a bad marriage and move into a rental without being divorced?

Eric Morgan

in Studying

1 answer

1 answer

Daniel King on April 3, 2020

Response . \nyou really need to find a lawyer, because there is the problem of custody matters. You just can't walk someone else's children (their husbands.) If is an unfit father, then you will have to prove in a court of law.\n. \nGood luck\nMarcy. Response . \nWhen there is a custody order issued by the court, the law presumes that either parent retains full custodial rights. That being the case that parents can remove children from the family home without there being repercussions.\nel only restriction is that the child(ren) may not be taken outside of the united states without both parents have agreed to the action.

Add you answer