Hot Student Stories

Im 17 and my parents said i can leave home aslong as i dont stay with my family or boyfriend and his parents if they want to take me in can they get introuble and are they able to register me in h.s?

Nicholas Rivera

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Mindee Nelson on July 30, 2018

if your rents find out. they may have, or appears as a run away and all that has taken you can be charged with it. also can not register in hs, unless they have a custady of you, and although this depends on the state in which they live.

Add you answer