Hot Student Stories

If you own a house with your same-sex roommate and her two daughters if a creditor gets a Writ of Execution against you how can you stop them from seizing the property?

Ralph Lopez

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Karen Wright on November 9, 2019

Response . you may be able to file suspension of payments and the claim of property as an essential resource. It might work.

Add you answer