Hot Student Stories

If you have Juris Doctor degree and passion in psychotherapy and psychology but no formal psychology or similar education how can you use your JD to do work in a field of psychology?

Craig Stewart

in Self Improvement

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Tara Andrews on May 4, 2019

you can't. basically, if you want to work in the field of psychology as a psychologist or similar), then you need a degree in that area.

Add you answer