Hot Student Stories

If you have court order in ct to pay child support when your daughter finishes school or turns 18 can her mother sue you for more child support in the state of pr?

Kristi Hammond

in Student Loans

1 answer

1 answer

Kaitlin Dean on May 12, 2018

If she sues you for more then the resolution of the court overrides all previous rulings. . It does not matter, the laws are the same, ending with the high school. But, could claim that are in arrears. At the moment it is cleared up, your taxes are intercepted, wages attached, the drivers license is already suspended. see link

Add you answer