Hot Student Stories

If you graduate from an out-of-state college and plan on continuing to live there how long do you have before you have to get insurance in that state?

Heather Maxwell

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Eric Morgan on May 17, 2018

You have 5 days after taking the residence to change your insurance policy.

Add you answer