Hot Student Stories

If you are in default on your student loan and you file taxes with your husband can they still take your tax returns?

Dana Keller

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Jeffrey Rodriguez on September 4, 2018

Yes, and the injured spouse can have his or her share of the compensation of tax refund given back to them. Keep in mind that you are legally obligated to file your tax return, even if you expect to have your refund offset. Contact the IRS for more information.

Add you answer