Hot Student Stories

If one obtains a bachelor's degree with a double major in Psychology and Creative Writing and a minor in Italian Studies how would this be abbreviated?

Curtis Rhodes

in Higher Education

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Chelsea Hayes on May 12, 2018

Within the united States (few exceptions) grades are not broken down into older and younger age in terms of the diploma and abbreviations. Normally it should be a bachelor of arts (BA), or bachelor of science (BS). If you plan to use this after your name, it really is not adequate. Abbreviations after a name are typically used for the master's degree and doctorate.

Add you answer