Hot Student Stories

If a pregnant 16-year-old wants to live with the non-custodial parent will the custodial parent have to pay child support?

Cynthia Baker

in Student Loans

1 answer

1 answer

Eric Morgan on May 19, 2018

Response . \nthe minor female could not arbitrarily change their place of residence without the permission of the custodial parent or the court.\n. \nIn addition, the parent with custody would not be obligated to pay child support unless the non custodial parent filed for primary custody and support payments and the court granted the petition.\n. \nthe parent paying child support is legally obliged to continue with the terms of the order of the court until such order is revoked or modified. To the cessation of the action, regardless of the change of circumstances in the place of the parent in a position of contempt of a court order..

Add you answer