Hot Student Stories

If a 17-year old moves out of her house and in with her boyfriend does non-custodial parent still have to pay child support?

Kathy Robinson

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Deborah Edwards on July 20, 2018

A non-custodial parent is responsible to pay child support whether or not the custodial parent has a boyfriend or a husband or not. This responsibility continues until the child reaches the age of 18 years, unless the child dies or the court takes some action to put an end to that responsibility.

Add you answer