Hot Student Stories
top-5-grammar-and-spelling-checkers-to-rock-in-2019

How much energy is passed from one trophic level to the next where does the rest go?

Blair Lewis

in Studying

follow
followin
1 answer
0 views

1 answer


William Cain on May 6, 2018

The 10% of the energy that is transmitted in each trophic level. the other 90% goes out through heat.


Add you answer