Hot Student Stories

How do you sue a friend for a 15000.00 loan She has only paid back 4000.00?

Heather Maxwell

in Student Loans

1 answer

1 answer

Eric Morgan on February 2, 2019

Do you have documentation to support the loan? Save the receipts? If so, I think that this would be a small claims court and probably do not need a lawyer, but it is recommended. The the rules, including the dollar limits for small claims court vary from state to state. The best way to start is to go to your local or state court's website and reading through their faq section. You may also be able to connect to volunteers that can help to present the documentation. (MORE)

Add you answer