Hot Student Stories

How do you know if your income tax return will be garnished from default student loan?

Blair Lewis

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

William Cain on September 19, 2018

You can call the Department of Treasury. 1-800-304-3107. This is an automated system where you just put in your details and they will tell you if a offser will occur, and the information on who is making it.

Add you answer