Hot Student Stories

How do you fix your credit report if an original paid collection account is now listed with multiple other collection agencies a year later?

Whitney Matthews

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Ronald Miller on December 3, 2019

\n. \n You can beat a collection agency \n. \n the best option is to send a certified letter to the agencies who have your debt listed. Be courteous and give them 30 days notice to remove negative information. After 30 days has expired to run another credit report to see if they removed the information. If the negative information is not removed you should file a small claims judgment against the credit reporting agency.

Add you answer