Hot Student Stories

How do I complete a Fafsa if I don't need to file taxes?

Ross Pratt

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Zach Chandler on April 13, 2018

Get a tax form (1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ, whichever works for you) and fill it out with the information you have, although it is not necessary to submit. You will then have the necessary line numbers and amounts to use in your FAFSA application. If that means that all the zeros, then you will be zeros.

Add you answer