Hot Student Stories

How can I get a needed tax return for Fafsa if I am on Social Security disability?

Chelsea Hayes

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Karen Wright on January 25, 2018

Get a tax form (1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ, whichever works for you) and fill it out with the information you have, although it is not necessary to submit. You will then have the necessary line numbers and amounts to use in your FAFSA application. If that means that all the zeros, then you will be zeros.

Add you answer