Hot Student Stories

How can a person over 18 who is not a dependent of their parents become legally emancipated in New York so that financial aid no longer looks to the parents' income?

Deborah Edwards

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Alexa Spicer on August 19, 2018

No, unless the person is, and has been, self supporting. They are your parents. Do not look to them for support? If not, get a job, work for a couple of years and go back to college after 21 years of age. The financial Help to leave your parents alone, then.

Add you answer