Hot Student Stories

His parked car was hit by a moving car and its safe collision pays for the damage of the car. You can sue the driver of the other vehicle for other expenses such as rental cars?

James Washington

in Schools

1 answer

1 answer

Kevin Sutter on July 24, 2018

Most likely that sign their rights surrogate yourinsurance company that may recover the amount paid to fixyour car. You need to get the auto insurance policy to recover payments that are made. When and if they get All theMoney Debts, the refund amount that you paid, if any.

Add you answer