Hot Student Stories

Do you need an AAA before a BA?

Rodney Fox

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Amanda Johnson on April 2, 2018

No. Associate Degrees are conferred by 2-year community colleges. The attending 4 years of university does not receive an AA or AS, because 4 years of courses on offer are differently, and the students usually do not have all the requirements for an AA at the end of the Second year.

Add you answer