Do English -UK lawyers use term juris doctor?

Caroline Campbell

in Schools

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Daniel King on October 19, 2018

No. The act is a college degree in the united kingdom Lawyers earn a Bachelor's degree in law (LL.B.) degree instead of a Juris Doctor (J. D.) degree.

Add you answer