Hot Student Stories

Can you decrease wage garnishment if it is causing you to get evicted from your current residence?

Megan Page

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Karen Wright on September 23, 2018

Response . \nthe person involved should petition the court where the garnishment order was granted to have the garnishment lowered due to the creation of an "undue hardship."\nis the appeal is only applicable if the garnishment is for creditor debt, shall not apply in cases where the child and/or spousal support orders.

Add you answer