Hot Student Stories

Can the federal government take a tax refund from your husband if you are in default on your student loan even if you didn't work that year and don't owe any taxes?

Jodi Brooks

in Student Loans

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Karen Wright on January 20, 2018

Yes, if you filed jointly. You owe the government for the loan, which can compensate for any thing that comes in your name.

Add you answer