Hot Student Stories

Can my daughter file her income tax even though i am claiming her and her son?

Curtis Rhodes

in Student Loans

1 answer

1 answer

Mindee Nelson on February 8, 2018

Yes you can, but she can not claim herself or her son as anexemption in his own statement. If you do this incorrectly you willboth receive a letter from the IRS and you can have to amend yourtax return and pay back the money that you received. I recommend that youtake your return to your tax return prepared to make sure that it is done right. (MORE)

Add you answer