Hot Student Stories

Can anyone tell me what I should do to get a UK student visa?

I have always wanted to live and study in the UK, as it has some of the world’s most distinguished universities, but I am not sure if it would be easy to get a UK student visa. I was also thinking about Ireland student visa. I hope someone can tell me where on the Internet I can fill the UK student visa application. It would be great if someone who is studying in the UK can tell me if it is possible to get a student visa work permit in the UK.

Amanda Johnson

in Study Abroad

1 answer

1 answer

Justin Parker on May 1, 2018

My brother is currently studying in the UK. I really support you with your decision when it comes to studying in the UK. It is a magnificent country that is full of amazing nature and rich history. Plus, you will get to experience a new culture and traditions that do not exist here in the US. In the beginning, I would like to clarify for you that Ireland and the UK are two different independent countries. Ireland is basically an island, but its northern part, which is called Northern Ireland, is still a part of the UK. So, if you plan to study in a university in Northern Ireland, then you would have to get a United Kingdom student visa, and you will have to get a student visa for Ireland only if you plan to study in the Republic of Ireland.

The first link at the end of my answer will direct you to the official UK website from which you can know all the information you need about student visas in the UK. It is also written there that you have to be offered a place in a course or a university first before you apply for a student visa. There are a few types of student visas that differ according to your age and intended period of stay in the UK.

In addition, visa regulations could be different from a country to another depending on your passport. I want to advise you not to trust any other websites when it comes to your student visa application in the UK, as there are many scam websites on the Internet that claim that they can get you the visa easily after they charge you for filling the application and sending it. I used to help my brother with all this, and that is why I know about such websites. They seem to be very helpful at the beginning, but it is always better to follow the main information written on the official website. You can do that all by yourself without paying anything for such websites and by only paying the application fee from the UK government website. It is written on the website that it costs £335 to apply for tier 4 visa from outside the UK. With this visa, you can get a student visa permit to work part-time in the UK.

Jeffrey Rodrigueza year ago

I have studied in the UK for two years. It was really an amazing experience. The people were always so friendly, and I have got the best chance there to improve my English language skills. I also think that it is better only to use the website mentioned in the post above to apply for the UK student visa, as it has all the necessary information one may need, and it shows everything in detail for everyone who wants to work or study in the UK. It is definitely not a good idea to trust other websites with payments or with the application process in general. I really support you with your decision, and I wish you the best of luck with your future studies in the UK. It is a very beautiful country and I really wish I can go back there to study again.

Add you answer