Hot Student Stories

Are there any masters programs in audiology?

Nicholas Rivera

in Higher Education

1 answer
1 view

1 answer

Ross Pratt on October 9, 2018

For colleges and universities in the united States and its territories, you can obtain this information by clicking on the related links section (College Board) indicated at the bottom of this answer section and using the College Board site College MatchMaker search engine. You can research colleges and universities by name, or by programs of study or by geographical location size or combinations of part or all of them. The site will provide you with a list of institutions based on your request. It will give you the schools background, accreditation, degree offerings, programs of study (majors), entrance requirements, tuition and fees, financial assistance, room and board, athletic programs, school activities, etc, and a link to each institutions official web page . Practice navigating this site. It will be well worth the time and effort. WARNING!!! When choosing a college or university in the united States, make sure the institution has a regional accreditation. With a regional accreditation you can be assured that the course and degree you complete will be recognized by all other colleges and universities as well as employers. Below you have a list of the six regional accrediting agencies and their geographical areas of responsibility. I am disclosing the below so you do not become a victim of educational scams, institutions that are nothing more than diploma mills, or that do not have the best accreditation, and are willing to take your money for a degree that is worthless. Make sure that the institution is accredited by one of following responsible agencies. Regional Accreditation agencies · Middle States Association of colleges and Schools-Educational institutions in new York, new Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands of the U.S., as well as schools for American children in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. · New England Association of Schools and Colleges - Educational institutions in the six New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont). · The north Central Association of Colleges and Schools-Educational institutions in Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, New Mexico, South Dakota, Wisconsin, West Virginia and Wyoming. · Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities - Postsecondary institutions (colleges and universities) in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington. · Western association of Schools and Colleges - Educational institutions in California, Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, Micronesia, Palau and the Northern Mariana Islands. · Southern association of Colleges and Schools-Educational institutions in Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, and Texas.

Add you answer