Hot Student Stories

A scientist is studying a shock wave from an earthquake. What kind of wave is being studied? an electromagnetic wave a gamma ray a radio wave a mechanical wave

Deborah Edwards

in Physics

1 answer

1 answer

Kyle Mckinney on December 5, 2018

Therefore, we want to know what type of wave is the scientist who is studying, while the study of earthquakes. The waves that produce earthquakes are mechanical waves. Gamma rays and radio waves are both electromagnetic waves and does not require a means but mechanics do. So the correct answer is the mechanical waves.

Add you answer