Hot Student Stories

A customer is attempting to return merchandise that you believe was purchased elsewhere

Zach Chandler

in Geography

1 answer

1 answer

Eric Morgan on July 25, 2018

In such cases, the person who wants to change has to show a receipt of purchase. If the person does not have a receipt, and still persists, you can call the manager and the administrator can resolve. If the manager is not there, it can be said that there is nothing that you can do and the person can return at a later time when the manager might be there. You can also point to their customer service.

Add you answer